Monday, June 10, 2013

My worst spring break

My worst spring break was this year. My friends and I planned to go Virginia Beach. First I didn’t
Want to go but I think about it, what I would do in Morgantown alone, so I decided to go with
Them. We went by two cars and we took six hours to get there. When we arrive it was raining
And the beach was empty. We went to hotel, but that what the problem is,! We were less than
21, so we can’t check in to any hotel in Virginia Beach. We were very tired and hunger we went to
Mac to eat something, after that we went to Washington DC we took 3 hours maybe to get there.
We book tow rooms for one day to sleep. When we woke up we went to Arabic restaurant, after
That we went to shopping then we came back to Morgantown because the wither was bad. So

This is worst trip in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment