Sunday, June 9, 2013

Barbecue party

When I wake up Saturday morning I had an idea to make barbecue party. I call my friend to invited them
But a lot of them were busy so we were six. We went to buy chicken and meat then we went to Kroger
To Take Snacks and barbecue sauce and another things. In the evening we went fishing but I don’t
Know what the place name, so we ride the bikes to there. The scenery was pretty cool and the air was
Fresh. When we reached the place was very crowded there were a lot of people. however, we start
Fishing. In the first we didn’t had luck, but after that we hunt a lot of fish, then we came back home
To made the barbecue. It was good party we were singing and dancing and saying jokes and the
Diner was delicious, after diner we smoke hookah until three clock then the party end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment