Tuesday, June 18, 2013

my trip to Florida

It was a nice trip to Florida. I went to Florida before I came to Morgantown
Because my brother study there. First my brother came to pick me up from
The airport. I missed him so much I haven’t seen him before two years. So he
Pick me to his home, after that I went to the restaurant because I was starving,
Then I went to his home to sleep I was really tired from the flight. In the next day
I wake up at 12 clock, I toke shower after that he toke me to the beach. It was
Awesome  beach and many people there and the sun was very shiny and the
Wither was cool. I seat in the sand half hour, after that we back home. In the
Next day I went to Orlando with my brother and his friend. We have fun there.
In the end I went to the airport to go to Morgantown.


No comments:

Post a Comment